Monday, August 03, 2009

Zachary looks like he's saying SHAMU, SHAMU, SHAMU, and moving his arms around like they told us to do.
Bryan's birthday party
Measuring the wingspan of the kids! Zachary was a screech owl and that's all I can remember.

A picture of Bryan's mom and our grandchildren. Isn't that a wonderful picture?? I just love it.
Well here is the long awaited blog with some new pictures of everyone!! Before we left, we celebrated Bryan's 63rd birthday!! We've done so much and I didn't take pictures of everything but here are some of the ones I took. I'll add more to other blogs. Enjoy them.

1 comment:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

Looks like yall had a blast! :) I can't believe how much Zachary is looking like his Mommy. The kids are sooo precious! Give all of them squeezes from us. Love yall!