Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Here we are finishing our ride on the helicopter on Kaui. It was so cool!!!!
This is Kailua volcano. She has been only steaming and wasn't blowing any lava while we were there which was disappointing to me.
We are top of Haleakala volcano which is at 10,000 feet elevation at this point. It was absolutely beautiful!!!
This is from our ship lanai or patio. David and Linda were right next to us. We had such a GREAT time!!!
We are at the Arizona Memorial touring all the things that are there at the site before going over to the actual Arizona.
Well, I'm FINALLY getting around to putting pictures of the January Hawaii trip with David and Linda on here!! Uhhh, I WENT in January and this is March?? Yeah yeah I know. I have other things that keep me busy. We really did have a wonderful time and I hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: