Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!!! I can't believe I'm 60 years old today!! Doesn't seem possible. What a way to celebrate though today. I have my grandchildren-all of them with me, my family, friends. What an awesome day. I'm doing well, hair is growing so much. It's greyish or silver color is beautiful!!!! I feel great. Next week, we're taking another vacation. We're going back to the Hill Country with Christopher, Caleb, Caitlyn, me, Staci and her daughter Vicktoria. Caitlyn has already asked to sleep in the same room with Vicktoria so poor Staci get's me!!!! We both snore so we'll see who wins out. Ha ha. We're going to go toobing in the San Marcus River, see the bats flying, see the capitol, and a bunch of other stuff. There is so much to see and do and learn about Texas!! Do you know, those of you not from Texas, that we have dessert, mountains, tree's, all kinds of terrain here in our great state!! Well, thank you Jesus for allowing me to have such an awesome life. I give You praise and Glory because You alone are my creator and my God. Have a great week.

No comments: