Friday, December 18, 2009

Good morning everyone. Bryan and I went to see my brother Larry for a few days. We had an incredible time!! Thanks so much Larry for your hospitality. We were in Bay St. Louis, MS. and I'm going to try and figure out how to put his weather station on my blog. It would be cool to watch him. Anyway, that's where I've been for the last several days. I'll try and put pictures on. Christopher leaves for Maryland tomorrow to go and get the kids and they are so excited to get to Texas. We love them so much and look forward to spending a few days with them. I probably won't be writing on here at all while they are here so this will have to do. I can't believe our trip to Hawaii is coming up rather quickly also!!!!! Anyway, got to go so have a very Merry Christmas and celebrate this holiday for what it is----Jesus' birthday!!!!

No comments: