Monday, December 21, 2009

Hey everyone, We have a house full of such joy tonight!!!!!!!! We had all 3 of our grandchildren with us today. So much fun. We made cookies, presents, went to the Dr.-Caleb has an ear infection, shopping, just all kinds of stuff. So much fun. I'm so thankful to God for allowing us the privilege to spend quality time with our little ones. Kimberly is a stay at home mom so she helped make cookies with the kids. Thank you Toot-they are so good and she helped them decorate and cut and bake, etc. Christopher is off so he gets the full time with the kids also. So great!!!!!! Les is hunting and I hope he gets a buck. We are doing well and loving this season. Thank You God for sending us your son to save us from eternal death and separation from you. I'm so glad You are my Savior, Deliverer, Lover of my Soul, Physician, Friend, Confidant, Provider, shall I keep going???????? Merry Christ-mas to all of you!!!!!! Keep Christ in Christmas-it's His birthday afterall!!!!!!!

No comments: