Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good evening all. Well, Bryan and I just got back from 5 days and nights in Galveston. We had so much fun even though it was cold. We walked on the beach (and froze to death), coffee on the balcony, and had a great visit with some friends that used to live here. We really did have a good time. I'm thankful for joining the Silverleaf Timeshare company. I still haven't done the pictures of Hawaii and now I have some of Galveston due to Hurricane Ike. He did ALOT of damage to that area. We had some really good seafood and one place was called Shrimp and Stuff. Yummy!!!! We bought some GREAT seafood at a place called Allex's fresh seafood. It was REALLY good!!! We're glad to be home for awhile however something else will come up later and we'll be off again. Love ya'll.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

mom, you and I need to take a trip like you and grandma used to do to South Texas.........that would be fun!! Then, y'all will be keeping Z soon too!!!!!!!! :)