Friday, January 22, 2010

A--Lo----HAAAAAA, We had a wonderful time in Hawaii!!! The cruise was wonderful. David and Linda really enjoyed it and so did we. Kauai is my favorite of the islands and I'd live there if I was asked to move there for some reason. We took a helicopter trip over it and it is beautiful. I was disappointed though because Kilauea wasn't flowing any lava so the rest didn't get to see anything like that. We had a really good time. We're home now and then next week, Bryan and I are going to our resort in Galveston for several days. That should be great to. After I take time to get the pictures put onto the computer, I'll post a few. While we were gone, Zachary cut another tooth and has another pushing through. That would bring the total to 5. He's really crawling now, pulling up, and babbles some. Da-da, ma-ma, ba-ba, and then just whatever. We are doing okay. I've started working with a personal trainer to help me get myself back in order. We've only met 1 time though, so it should be an adventure. Keep you posted. Okay gotta go so I can do tax stuff for the IRS :( Have a great day.

No comments: