Tuesday, June 01, 2010







Hey everyone, Sorry it's been so long since I blogged. I've been out of town for a week and getting ready to leave again. We were in Key West for 1 week on board my brother's 52 foot cruiser. Did I scare you just a little bit. Well, here is Cigano-all 52 feet of her.





I'm so happy for my brother Larry.
We saw some beautiful sunsets while we were there and just as beautiful water. We went out to the Marquesas Keys, west of Key West and also to Boco Grande. AWESOME!!! The water is so pretty, clear, greenish-blue, etc. The bottom was about 6-8 feet deep. By the way, this is Segundo-the dingy.





We were blessed enough to get to also see the natural phenomon called, The Green Flash! It occurs at dusk as the sun is setting. It happens so fast and I couldn't get it onto the camera very
successfully. We had such a great time swimming, boating, talking, eating, etc. Larry's hospitality was awesome and we really did have a great time. We hope to meet him maybe this summer on the Ten-Tom Waterway. We'll see. Here are more shots that we took while there.




Well, these are a few of the pictures. I hope you enjoy looking at them.


No comments: