Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You all aren't going to believe this!!! Well, our trip to Key West with Larry was so much fun and I'd go again in a minute. I don't remember if I blogged about slipping down an embankment and hurting my left leg and my right hand. Well, it's continued to bother me-the hand that is ever since we got home so I went to see the greatest nurse practioner- Ms. Stephanie and she ordered x-rays. The report came back that "there is suspicion that there is a fracture in one of the bones in my hand just above my wrist!!!" I've NEVER had a broken bone so now on Monday, the day after the kids get here, I have to go to the orthopaedic Dr. to see if it's broken. Ohhhh man!!! I can't believe this. Oh well, like Kimberly says, God is in control and He knows what He's doing!!! Praise Your Holy Name, Jesus. Anyway, I'll keep you posted. We had a great vacation in the Hill Country and even went to Sea World in San Antonio. Bryan had never been there and we had a great time. Well, gonna go for now cause the wrist is beginning to ache since I have the brace off. I can't type with the brace on and besides, it needs a break-a little play on words there!!!

No comments: