Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good morning to everyone!!! We are doing great!!! Baby Sadie is growing up already. She's 2 weeks old by now and did well at her Dr. appt yesterday. She had gained 4 oz in 4 days. Zachary is doing so well with her. I'll check on Kimberly's computer and see if we have anymore pictures. I don't have my computer here so I don't have the pictures off my camera. I have several on my phone but I don't have them on my computer. I'm feeling well, I see my oncologist on Monday for my check-up and also Herceptin. My hair is growing back fairly quickly. Excited about that for sure. Sadie's hair is longer than mine!!! She looks cuter in the hairbows then I do. Oh well, that's okay. We can't wait to see Caleb and Caitlyn next month. We get to have them in April for a week so we're excited. They called yesterday and we got to talk to them for awhile yesterday. Today we're going out to Kimberly's new house to help fix it all up. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: