Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good morning to everyone. I should have stopped to read what I had written since I haven't written in awhile. Kimberly and Sadie are doing so good!!! So proud of both of them. Sadie has actually gone a 4 hour stretch-only once but there's hope!!! hahaha. She went to church for the first time tonight to a Wed. night service. She slept pretty much through it. I am so excited that Caleb and Caitlyn will be coming over Easter-can't wait to see them. We all miss them so much. Zachary thinks of them a lot and squeals for joy when he see's their pictures or hears their voices either on a video or on the phone. Les and Kimberly are also getting moved into their new house. Everyone is settling in nicely. Christopher is doing well. His job is the same-he doesn't like have to try and get blood out of a turnip but so many people live above their means. It's not his fault they can't pay their bills. He and Staci are doing well with their relationship. I"m glad they are taking their time getting to know each other. Bryan and I are doing well. We want to take a few days away-don't know what to do but I'm sure we'll think of something. Well, you all have a blessed week and I'll keep you updated. By the way, I'm walking for Relay for Life this year in Allen with our team from church. If you want to donate to our team, go to Relay for Life in Allen TX and look up Team Cornerstone and you'll find my name. God Bless Everyone.

No comments: