Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Celebrate, Celebrate, Celebrate!!!!    or as in Kimberly's words:    My mom has had this spot for several years now and they have just been watching this unwanted visitor.  My mom started a new round of chemo 3 weeks ago and had her 2nd round of chemo today.  She had a doctor visit first and the oncologist couldn't feel the spot; like he has before.  Praise Jesus!  When she told me, what a huge burden that had been lifted.  I have been a little anxious about all of this and even whether I should be tested for the gene.  Her doctor today told her that she was not a candidate for the testing and that neither was I.  I think she said that with her type of cancer; there is no testing.  She has a very aggressive form of cancer that just has trouble staying away for too long.  It really likes her!  And you know how we feel about it.......LOL  

I am rejoicing this afternoon as Jesus has given us another tool in which to be able to fight little "spot". I am going to be doing what I am supposed to do. I took a nap today and will be resting for the next several days. I want that medicine to have full range of control over the whole area of cancer and if there is any hiding somewhere we don't know about I hope it will blast it away, never to return!!! Have a blessed evening.

No comments: