Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are having a good day. Mine's been busy. I had to see the endocrinologist today because I have diabetes. Well, I've been a bad girl!!!! I HAVE got to get back onto track. I was doing so well and then 'fell off the wagon!' I guess everyone needs a break along the way. In 3 months, when I go back, I'll be back on track and he will be happy. It's not hard, I just have to do it. It's a beautiful HOT day today but hopefully the cool front's on it's way. Oh boy, nothing better than sleeping with the attic fan on and enjoying cool air that's not air conditioned. Nothing really new here so I'll go for now. God Bless

1 comment:

Les and Kimberly said...

oh yeah mom, I am with you on the attic fan....oh wait, I forgot, I don't have one. Oh darn!!!! :)

I'm supporting you!

Love,
tooter bug