Monday, September 26, 2005

Hurricane Rita went right by us without giving us any rain. We were disappointed but happy for those that didn't get blown away. We are really dry here.

ummmm I smell lasagna cooking in the oven. Anyone hungry????

I had my first lesson on how to set up the blog. My daughter is just slightly wonderful in my eyes. She is such a joy to me!!!! She has a wonderful laugh that make all who hear it smile.

My son is wonderful also. He just lives 1500 miles away so I'm not able to have as much fun with him as I do my daughter. Thank you Jesus for daughters.

We went out on the boat last night and had fun. Tried fishing but to no avail. It was fun though even if we didn't catch anything. The company was the best--just all being together.

I gotta go for now because lasagna is almost done and I gotta make the toast, salad, and dessert.

1 comment:

Les and Kimberly said...

hey now, I made the toast....lol

love ya!