Tuesday, September 20, 2005



I wanted to include pictures of my husband Bryan and I so here are some of us holding Caitlyn at 2 months old. This is taking forever to get a picture on here!!! I get very impatient with the computer. I'm one of those people you see in the cartoon throwing a shoe through the screen. Sorry, I try to be patient and God IS working on me but it's hard. Finally!!! This is my daughter also. I'll put a picture of my son on here also. I don't have a picture of my daughter in law-I don't know why either but I don't. Well, I guess this is enough "brain work" for me today. I hope you enjoy this site and visit whenever you want. God Bless You All and read in The Bible about what the Lord thinks of YOU!!!! Jeremiah 29:11-13. These verses mean a lot to me. Also, Is. 40:31. Have a great evening.

1 comment:

Les and Kimberly said...

Good job mom! You need to update your blog!! :)

We'll have a lesson tonight, that way you can learn what you're doing.

Love ya,
tooter bug