Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hello everyone, Sorry it's been quite a while since I have added anything to this. Later I'll add pictures as my friend, Cheryl, and I went to "The House of Mouse" last week. We had an absolute ball!!! It was so much fun. I'll have to post one of the pictures of us on a ride. Cheryl and I first met when we worked at Plano General Hospital 30 years ago!! We worked in the Nursery on the "house-wife shift"- 5-9:30 pm shift. I LOVED it!!!! Anyway, then we worked at pedi offices, ran clinics, etc. throughout the years. Thanks Cheryl AND Amanda for allowing me to go!!! I really had a great time. I got all of my grandchildren's Christmas shopping done-and a few adults too. Now, preparing for "Turkey Day" and Black Friday. I LOVE shopping on that day!!! Crazy huh? Yep, that's me. I'm so glad that I made it back from the U. K. safely!!!! hahahahahaha. Anyway, I'll post stuff later on. Have a blessed day and remember to be Thankful for ALL we have here in America and also Thank some soldiers along the way for our freedoms!! Even if they aren't in uniform-if they have grey hair, they were in the military and you can thank them too!!!! Love ya'll.

No comments: