Monday, November 09, 2009

This is my brother Larry who had a tremendous life change a few months back. Jesus brought him a new life in Him!! Praise the Lord. Bryan and I are going to the Bahamas to see him when he gets there. I love you big brother.
This is Clayton and his new 1st little grandson!!! His name is Nathan and my brother is Clayton. Many of you know of Clayton-he's the youngest of the brothers. Still older than me though.
Zachary was Mickey Mouse for Halloween. We were at a church for their fall festival.
Here are the "children" in bed taking their naps!!!!
Zachary was enjoying the lovely ladies at the saloon show at Silver Dollar City!!!
Hello everyone, I know, I know, it's been a long time since I wrote. Sorry about that. We were gone for several days to Branson. We needed to get away. We're home now but I leave again on Thursday morning to go to "The House of Mouse" in Orlando with a great longtime friend and working associate of mine. We're excited. I've never done this before. We're gone from Thursday til the next Tuesday. Cheryl has got all kinds of things planned for us!! I'm looking forward to it. She's planned the trip and all I have to do is go and have fun. That's different because I'm always the one planning the trips so it is truly a vacation for me. I have to look at all the interesting pictures I've gotten recently and add a few to the page. Duchess is doing great. Right now she is licking my leg/knee. She LOVES ME!! Caleb, Caitlyn, Zachary are doing well also. Can't wait to see the kids next month-Caleb and Caitlyn that is. I've almost gotten all their pictures ready to send to them. Just have to do it. Oh Christopher... Not much else new and exciting going on so I'll close for now and look at the pictures and then add more thoughts as I go.

No comments: