Wednesday, October 21, 2009






Hey everyone, Well I hope everyone is having a great day like I am. I had my brother out for awhile and he really enjoyed it, even in the rain. Duchess doesn't like getting her feet wet very much. She's a real sweetie. I haven't gotten really any good pictures of her yet so will include them next time. I DO, however, have some new sweet pictures of the Cornelius family that were taken at the Celina Pumpkin Festival. I know you'll enjoy them. Kimberly added a new dog to their family. His name is Ozzy and he is a resuce dog also. He looks alot like Kodiak but he sure doesn't act like her!!!! He is part sheperd also and he's a pretty rough big toughie. They are going to have some obedience training with Kodi and Ozzy. Kimberly still isn't sure about keeping him because of her allergies. I told her to bathe him and see if that helps. He's almost 11 months old. Pictures included also of them. Our nephew, Danny and his wife Melody had a baby 3 weeks ago- 09-29-09. His name is Nathan and here is a picture with his mommy. He's a cutie also but so little compared with Zachary!!!! We are all doing well. We got Bryan's parents apartment cleaned out-which was so weird to us. We remember 6 years ago, excitedly moving them into the apartments and how thrilled we were to have them here with us and now... We know they are both with Jesus and each other. I told Mom to hug my parents for me and tell them I loved them. Well, gotta go get supper on. We're having soup and sandwich this evening. Yummy!!! Potato soup with ham, celery, carrots, broccoli and cheese added in!! Perfect for a rainy evening. Love ya'll.

No comments: