Saturday, September 11, 2010

Boy, what a day yesterday was!!! I got the port but definitely feel as if I've been run over by a truck or something to that extent. I'm in pain from the insertion of the port but it will fade. I'm glad I decided not to do chemo on the same day of the insertion. I'm going to get my wig today and get it fixed. It should be interesting. Several friends are going with me including my best friend, Kimberly C. I have such wonderful friends. Our pastor has already called this morning also. We are so blessed. I was reading scripture last night- Psalm 27. He's going to make cancer fall!! The Lord is the stronghold of my life-of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear, though war break out against me, even then will I be confident. So... BRING ON THE CHEMO AND LET'S GET THE CANCER GONE!!! Praise to His Holy Name, Thank You Jesus for your great love.

No comments: