Monday, September 20, 2010

Good morning world, I'm so sorry I haven't written in awhile but I'm been "under the weather" as you know. I feel a little stronger today. I felt a lot stronger yesterday and so I inadverantly stayed up to long and now I'm tired again. Chemo week is tough!!! All I can say-tearful, tiring, sleepless, drink this, drink that, etc. I know this week will be better. Not a lot going on PTL but I go for my first blood counts this morning to see how it goes. Then hopefully, lunch at Furr's for some super iron building goodies liver liver/onions/spinach, etc. Well, Kimberly starts week #15 tomorrow. So exciting!!! October 4th is the gender 3-d day. Can't wait-it's the day before the #2 stone is being thrown at Goliath!! Zachary is 18 months old and boy does he jabber and jabber. He's such a cutie. I wish we could talk to Caleb and Caitlyn more but they aren't encouraged to talk to us. So sad. They're always in our prayers on a daily basis. I hope Caleb is enjoying his Nutella that we sent him. He loves that stuff and in fact, I'm having it for breakfast!!! Little things like this, we can do to stay close to them or at least try to stay close to them. If you live "up north" and know our kids, love on them for us and remind them how much they are loved and thought about. You all have a blessed day. Love ya

No comments: