Friday, September 03, 2010

Good morning world!!!! We are home from vacation and already missing the boat. Today is "chemo school" for me today. Bryan, Kimberly, and Zachary will be going with me. More sets of ears are better than just one. I know the Lord is carrying me though right now so I'm leaning on Him!!! I can't believe that we are already into September!!! Oh my goodness. We had a cold front come through last night so it's about 70 degrees and I'm lovin it! I hope you all have a great and blessed day. I'll keep you posted on the outcome of todays school lesson!!

2 comments:

The Retired Mama said...

I just want you to know that I am thinking about you and praying for you. I am in El Paso, without my email addresses. My Daddy had a pace maker put in a week ago and I am here being his ever hovering pain in the neck. Ha. He will get cleared to drive and resume all activities on the 9th and then I will come back home. Glad your vacation was restful. God is good.

Anonymous said...

yes He is D'Ann!!! Love ya lady!!!!