Saturday, November 20, 2010




Hi everyone, Well, I have rested all day and hopefully feeling a little better this evening. I have been a good girl and rested since my treatments!! The kids are going to be here tomorrow sometime and we're so excited to see them. I know they are looking forward to getting here for a few days. I wish the weather was going to be better-Christmas pictures may be somewhat different this year if we have rain and don't get the cards out until new year. Oh well, we'll see. I have a prayer request for you-a friend is in the hospital and needs prayers. Keep it as an unspoken request because God knows what it is and I don't need to mention it. In case, I don't write before Thanksgiving, we hope your holiday is a great one!!!! I think I have a picture I can put on here. This was at a fun Pumpkin Patch in OK that Kimberly, Zachary and I went to. It was great fun. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: