Tuesday, November 02, 2010




Well who looks better in the wig, Bryan or I? hahaha. Everyone still says that I'm doing the buzz cut "well". It doesn't bother me one way or the other. To me, I look strange with hair this color and this length. Bryan likes it though. Yesterday at the office, it was so funny. I was wearing my wig into get my blood drawn and the girls were asking me about how my hair was doing. I told them it was growing and pulled my wig off to show them. When they finished, we walked back out to the waiting room and this woman did a double take at me. I laughed and said, "they took more than my blood!" It was so funny. She said, "I didn't realize you were even wearing a wig!" Funny day. I wan't you to hear that story. I have a picture of the cutest little skunk in the world. He was a skunk for trick or treating the other night and he looks so sweet. I want to add his picture also.I wish we had a picture of Caleb and Caitlyn in their costumes. Maybe Christopher can ask for one. Have a good day everyone.

No comments: