Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello everyone. Today was my chemo treatment # 4 along with my Dr. visit. Dr. Brook's said I was doing well, and he was pleased with my progress. I had one of of the Cancer marker tests back and it was all within normal limits so I was excited about it. Praise the Lord. My treatment was about 3 hours so it was a shorter day. The grand children will be here on Sunday so I'm going to rest as much as I can this week so I'll hopefully feel good while they are here. We can't wait to see them and they are excited to be coming down. We're already trying to make some plans for them, I just hope I can participate in the plans but at least they'll understand what's going on with me. As long as they see that I'm healthy and doing well, then that's okay. Unfortunately my last treatment has to be the day that they come for Christmas. I was hoping to put it off for a week but Dr. Brooks said that I needed to keep to the schedule. I will also have the PET scan the week they are here. I'll be glad to start the new year with good results. I hope you all have a good evening and a great rest of the week. Love you all.

No comments: