Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Good afternoon everyone. Well, different kinds of news from the Johnson household. Yesterday, I went in to get my blood tested and to have Dr. Brook's check this heart shaped rash on my forehead. Well, he looked at me and said, "you're finished!" I didn't understand what he said and so he repeated it and added NO MORE CHEMO FOR ME. I had 5 doses out of 6 and now we'll see what we do from here. I have to have an ECHO on Monday following my antibiotic infusion. It's to test and see how my heart is. I'm so glad that the chemo is finished. Then today, we went to Kimberly's Dr. appt and got to see some 3D4D pictures of Miss Baby C. She is bigger at this point in time than Zachary was. She has fat little fingers, and fat chubby cheeks. Tomorrow, we have a regular 3 D appt with Visions of Love so we'll get better pictures of her and then we can post them. Caleb and Caitlyn will be arriving her on Monday!! Can't wait to see them. I hope you all have a very Merry Christ-mas and I'll keep you posted on my events as they go along. God Bless You All!!

No comments: