Tuesday, December 14, 2010




Hello everyone!!! Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I've written on my blog. Sorry. I had treatment # 5 and so glad it's over with. I have 1 more to go and then it'll be PET time, ECHO test time, etc. to see how I've done through everything. Other than fighting sinus infections, I've been doing okay. I'm once again on antibiotics, which is helping to get rid of this sinus stuff. As far as my feelings go from chemo, I'm doing okay. Tomorrow, it's supposed to be a beautiful day in the 70's and so I'm going to get out and do a little bit of shopping and playing after my Dr. appt. Tonight, I feel like cooking so it's meat loaf, mashed potatoes, veggie casserole. I'll finish my brother's Christmas cards tonight, and begin to work on ours. I've gotten quite a few done. I'll give out the neighbor cards tomorrow, waiting for pictures for our cards, and got the cards and pictures for Clayton's. I'll do that this evening. I want to put a couple of pictures on here of several different things. My friend Kathy Ellis made me a beautiful blanket and then just some other snap shots. I hope you all have a great week. Tomorrow is "hump" day!!! Love ya.

No comments: