Thursday, December 02, 2010

Hello from the Johnson Household!! Well, I'm doing better-praise the Lord. White count is coming right on back up and my Hgb. was looking a lot better. I'm blessed. I've stayed in the house since I got home other than going out Monday to do my lab work. Cabin fever!! Today, I'm going to put on my clothes and not stay in my pj's and put up a few Christmas decorations in the house. I still have pumpkins out!!!! My strength is coming back but I don't want to overdo it for sure. Chemo # 5 is Monday after my visit with Dr. Brook's. He says I'm tough and I say it's God's strength that is making to tough, I can do ALL things through Christ that strengthens me. Christopher is off today so I'll have him buying a few Christmas presents for me-wish I was out there myself but that ain't happening!!! It's a beautiful clear day, hardly any breeze and it's about 56 degrees out there. Still pretty cool. Anyway, I wanted to keep you all updated with how things are in Texas We sure do miss the kids but they'll be back in about 3 1/2 weeks!!! Yeah!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day today and remember Jesus loves you!!!

No comments: