Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Gosh, I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged on this!!! Sorry everyone. I don't even know if you all know that I ended up only having 5 treatments because of a reaction to some of the chemo. I see the Dr. next week and I REALLY want to have the PET scan done!!! We had a good Christmas even though we didn't have Christmas until the 30th because we couldn't get Christopher's kids here any sooner! We only got to visit with them for 2 1/2 days but that was better than nothing. We did a lot in a short amount of time! They are so precious and Zachary had such a good time with them. They couldn't believe how he was talking and making noises of animals, etc. We had a great time. I know I told you all months ago that we had joined a new church. I feel like a new christian there because I'm learning so much that I never knew before. I could give you so many examples if you want them. Our pastor is so spirit filled. It's such a blessing!!! I have such a loving church family and I thank God everyday for sending us to the new church. Well, gonna go for now so take time and leave some comments if you want.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I agree, we love the church too!!!

Can't wait to see the kids in just about 3 months or so. YAY!!