Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello everyone, We've had such beautiful days lately!! We got snow yesterday to the tune of about 5 inches! So pretty to watch it falling, silently, beautiful!! This morning it was so nice to sit in the plant room and enjoy the silence of the road and to watch the bluejays and cardinals eating. We still have snow today which has melted some but at least the roads are clear and it's still so pretty out!!! I just love it. I had a great cardiologist visit this morning. Dr. Hollowell is so nice and such a compassionate Dr. He said I was doing as well as could be expected with what all I've been through over the last 5-6 months. I see Dr. Brook's this week (Friday) and he's going to order the PET scan. I'm happy. We get to see Miss Baby C tomorrow and Thursday. Kimberly has Dr. appts and they will be doing 3-D pics tomorrow and then our "fun" 3-D pics on Thursday. I'll post pictures of the snow, the baby, Christmas, etc later. Love you all and have a blessed day.

No comments: