Friday, January 28, 2011


A wonderful day today!!! I love Texas weather-in the fall, winter, spring. I HATE the summers though!!! It's supposed to be in the 70's today!!! Praise the Lord. It will be beautiful outside. I will be out rejoicing and maybe work on a little sunshine for the ole head. I'm wondering if I'll have gray hair, dishwater blonde again? curly? straight? I'm excited to see what the Lord gives me hair wise!!! My PET scan was clear so that's such a praise. I have a new picture of our little granddaughter. She was about 31 weeks along at the time this was made. The 3-D sonograms are so neat!!! Kimberly is doing so well with this pregnancy. She's not having any of the problems she had with the Z-man and we're so thankful for that. She looks healthier than he did at this time so we're praying she doesn't have the blood trait that Les' family has. Still no name for her yet-they are still discussing the possibilities. I know I will love it no matter what it is. Zachary has named me-different from Grammy. I'm Mi-Mi to him. I'll be like "flower" in Bambi-"He can call me flower if he wants to". I hope you have a blessed day.

No comments: