Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hey everyone. I hope this finds you all doing well. I know I am!!! I'm so blessed!!! Sadie did well on her check up today. She weighed in at 7-13 1/2 so we're excited for that. She didn't need blood this week but will next week. That will be another long day for sure. We are also excited because Caleb and Caitlyn are coming soon-like next Monday. Praise His Holy Name. Zachary can't wait to see them. I tell him everyday that they are coming. Needless to say, we're all excited about it. I've been asked to take part in a cancer survivor program next week being done by the new Allen Wrangler indoor football team!!! I'm speaking so that's scary but I'm asking God to put the words into my mouth that He wants me to share with others. It should be a neat evening!!!. We're also getting ready for Relay for Life in Allen. We have a big team from church and have raised a lot of money so far. It's exciting. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get out and enjoy the spring weather. Love ya.!!!! Marsha

No comments: