Tuesday, April 26, 2011





Oh man!!! Did we have a terrific Easter time with Caleb and Caitlyn!!!! We celebrated birthdays, hunted Easter eggs, went to an Allen Wrangler football game where I was the honorary captain, spoke at a cancer survivor balloon liftoff and celebrated Easter Sunday with church!!! We pack so much into our short days with the kids. We had such a wonderful time with them. Their time here is always too short. Some day though, maybe they'll be here longer. We are already looking forward to summer. I will enclose some pictures on this. I got to meet Drew Pearson also. He was a professional football player with the Dallas Cowboys back in the good ole days. I even got to put on his Super Bowl ring. Thank you to the Wranglers for such an exciting time with you all. All the players were so sweet to me. I got hugs from them and congratulations and God Blesses for being a survivor. It was wonderful. Zachary had such a good time playing with Caleb and Caitlyn. They couldn't believe little Sadie either!!! They are such special children-all of them. I hope you have a wonderful day. I smell my brownies cooking for the Wranglers so will go. Love ya.

No comments: