Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Christopher is having a wonderful time in Maryland with the kids!! Praise the Lord. He's been able to go to Caleb's ballgames. Caleb asked him to go and Christopher was thrilled. Caitlyn said that she can't wait to get to Big D so Grammy can wash her hair in the kitchen sink. She's so precious in our sight!!! Caleb REALLY wanted to be in Dallas instead of Maryland for the 3 extra days but that's okay. Some day he'll understand. We're going Easter dress shopping on Friday morning as we have a birthday party that evening for Zachary and then on Saturday, we have birthday parties for Christopher, Caleb, Caitlyn, Staci so we'll be busy!!! On Sunday, it's Easter Sunday praise and thank you Jesus!!!!! Such an exciting time. We get to take the kids to an indoor football game in Allen on Saturday where they are doing a survivor event that evening and I've been asked to speak. I've been studying on a verse that my pastor gave to me. It's 2 Sam. 23:2, which reads, "The Spirit of the Lord spoke by me, and His word was on my tongue. " I want His Light to shine through whatever He lays on my heart to say. I would appreciate your prayers. Love to all!!!!

No comments: