Monday, August 22, 2011


Hello everyone, the kids had to go back to Maryland on Saturday. The child exchange went well but of course Christopher had protection this time. Thank you Maryland State Police. We had such a great time with them this summer. They are so sweet and we love them so much. I just took the day off sort of. Did some laundry, prayer time, and just rested. Kimberly wants us to eat supper with her and the kids tonight at Cotton Patch Cafe so we'll meet her in a little bit. Not much else going on at this time-I'm doing well. My scans were good and my Herceptin continues for awhile. I don't know when it will quit either so that's good. I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll be more faithful to write more often.
I do have something new. Sadie is drinking from a straw now and is only 5 1/2 months old. I'm so proud of her. Little sugarfoot girl. I'll post a picture of her taking my straw and not letting go of it!!

No comments: