Friday, September 02, 2011

Good morning to all!!! I am doing just awesome this morning!! I slept well last night as I didn't sleep well for several nights with being gone. Home now for awhile but back to Houston I go in October to be with my brother. We so miss the kids. They haven't been allowed to talk to their daddy in a week. What's wrong with THAT picture?? Can you say "go back to court"? Anyway, I won't let anything stand in my way of happiness with my Lord and Savior. satan can try to do all he wants but, he's NOT defeating me or any of my family. Chrissy got engaged last week and we're so thrilled. The kids really like Staci and in fact, they were talking to Poppy while Christopher was out on the field proposing. It was a neat proposal. I know it's on you tube and I'll try to find it for you all. I can maybe send the link anyway. Today is Sadie's 6 month check-up!!! I can't believe it. She's trying her best to sit up and she does but will topple over. She can gum some table food and loves it. She's still nursing so yesterday, we kept her for a little bit while her mommy did some errands. It was fun. http://youtu.be/A8UZdZUm5-A I hope is the right way to do it. Try it out anyway. Have to run so you all have a great day!!!!

No comments: