Thursday, September 15, 2011

Good morning to all of my friends and family. I'm doing awesome today. It's a gorgeous day out there. It's COOL!!!! Zachary spent the night last night. He asks quite frequently to stay. We enjoy him so much. One of these days, Sadie, will be old enough to stay. Just wish Caleb and Caitlyn were here to stay also!!! We miss those babies so much. Not much is going on right now. Just enjoying the cool weather. Speaking of Sadie a minute ago, she is cutting her first 2 bottom teeth!! One minute they weren't there, and the next minute there they are. Hard to believe she's already 6 months old. She's setting up also! I need to have some pictures of her made. I found one of my baby pictures and also the dress I was wearing at the time so I'm going to put her in the dress and have pictures made! Well, I'll close for now so take care and God Bless.
I have some prayer requests.

1st-one of Caleb and Caitlyn's relatives has stage 4 breast cancer. They found it after she had a baby. She's in Houston right now. I'll try to keep you posted. I hope she TRULY knows Jesus in her heart also.
2. My friend Patti has bone cancer now. Had breast cancer with a double mastectomy about 8 years ago.
3.My friend Rita also has breast cancer that has spread to other areas.
4. Me-seeing all of this is so scary to me but I KNOW Who is walking with me on this road. I pray He gives me continued good health in order to do His will.

Thanks so much and have an awesome day.

No comments: