Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!! I had a wonderful Mother's Day. My daughter celebrated her first Mother's Day with Mr. Zachary and Kodi. It's amazing that they had her a card in their bed's when she woke up this morning!!! Bryan and Christopher each had me a card when I got up and it was wonderful. I am so fortunate to have a husband and 3 kids who love me. Yes, that's right-3-Christopher, Kimberly, Les. I keep telling him that he's not a son in law-but a son. In fact, ask him about Julie's wedding-what I did to him. hehehe. I'll tell you-they announced that all mother's and son's get up to dance. He was holding Zachary and Kimberly was out visiting so I stood up, gave Zachary to another bride's maid(bride's sister) and told Les, "let's go-they said for mother's and son's to dance." He was surprised to say the least and more surprised that I could follow him on the dance floor. He even turned me, moved around and I still followed him. I had such a good time dancing with him because Christopher doesn't dance much nor does Bryan. I told Les that I used to dance with my dad and brother's a lot when I was younger. Don't have a chance to lately or I'd do it again!!!! Anyway, back to Mother's Day. Kimberly, Les, Zachary ate lunch with us and I got another card!!! It was wonderful. This evening I went to my mother in laws apartment and gave her a permanent(hair) because she's been in and out of hospitals since last November recovering from a broken hip. I cooked her dinner and she ate pretty good. Not a big eater at all!!! She LOVED the dessert though so that was good. Now, I'm heading for bed but wanted to say 'hi' for now. Tomorrow is a big day-the "twins" have their 2 month check-ups tomorrow. Kodi's at 9:30 where she'll get shots and flea stuff and Zachary at 1:30 where he'll get his 2 month immunizations (but no flea stuff). Have a great evening!!!!

No comments: