Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello everyone, I've been out and I messed up my blog and couldn't get on for quite a few days. I've been busy this week. I was at the hospital with patients for 2 of those days and I was at a conference and also got to keep Zachary a little this week. I mowed the yard today and worked in the yard. I'm tired tonight for sure. I'm going to finish watching the movie Hancock and then I'll crawl into bed and read a little bit-one of my stories in Guidepost. I may even watch a little of forensic files.  If you get a chance to see Hancock be sure and see it. Will Smith is the star. It's a good movie. Zachary doesn't have to have his blood drawn for another 2 weeks!!!  He's been dropping a point a week but he went 2 weeks and hadn't even dropped a point. That's so exciting for Les and Kimberly because hopefully we won't have to have another transfusion.  I made the reservations for the kids to come down next month.  We had some flight coupons so it's good I won't have to pay much for tickets this trip. That's always good. They are so excited to be coming down for the summer. We always have so much fun. Well, gotta go for now so take care and have a great week!!!

No comments: