Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Man what a wonderful day today was!!! Kimberly, Z, Caleb, Caitlyn, and I went to the Ft. Worth Zoo today. We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the day. I'll have to put some pictures on this page. Kimberly even helped hold a python!!! Bryan's mom told her nurse that we had left her for a long time. She didn't realize that it was just me going and not Bryan. She confused also the fact that I have some plans for next week and she thought that we had left and would be gone for a long time. Poor thing-the nurse said that she was really upset. She was going to tell mom that we were home and I was just gone for the day. The kids were great!!!!! They all had so much fun and Z was intrigued with all that he saw. It was fun. Got some good pictures also. Okay, it's late and I'm going to bed so you all have a great night!! Love ya.

No comments: