Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Well, an update about Mr. Zachary!!!! He was over 13 1/2 pounds and 25 inches long!!! His blood was so good that he doesn't have to have it rechecked for 4 weeks!!! Yeah Zachary!!! Thank you Jesus. He's fussy today because yesterday is when we went and he got his shots and this morning he wasn't happy at all. Poor little guy!!! Caitlyn went with me yesterday also. She got to meet all of his Dr.'s-from the hematologist that diagnosed him to the neonatologist who treated him when he was first born. Caleb couldn't go because he had dodgeball camp at church yesterday afternoon. He said that next year, he'd like to do basketball camp so we'll bank that in the ole brain so we can remember when next year rolls around. Today is our son in laws birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LES!!!! We are SO blessed to have him as a son. God blessed us with 1 biological son and 1 son by marriage. We have a HOST of other "sons" that we love too but these 2 of ours are different. God Blessed us with one daughter and I am praying for another "daughter" and hopefully some day we'll get the RIGHT one!!! That's what we want--the RIGHT one not just ANYONE but THE ONE. We have a host of other "daughter's" also and we love them too. Well, I had to go back to the Dr. today and got a shot of steroid. I think it's already helping me. My cough is terrible and it hurts to cough so much-but I can't help it. I have a sinus infection and fluid in my right ear. That's the ear it's always in. Oh well, you all have a great day and God Bless You.

No comments: