Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well, I'm up and at 'em already this morning. Breakfast finished, emails checked, and ready to get going. Today is SAM'S day to replenish stock for my brother's house-his supplies and get some more things for our household. Then, this evening is the Bonham rodeo-yippee, the kids love it!!! The summer is going way too fast!!! I can't believe that we are at the end of July already. Next week will be great also!!! Why?????? We're go to San Antonio for the week. We're seeing the bats in Austin, Seaworld in S. A. and then all the fun stuff in S. A. Kimberly, the kids, and I are going. Bryan's mom's health is failing so he's not going with us. Wish Chrissy could get a day to go but that's okay-we'll have so much fun. The kids are in for a BIG treat!!!! VACATION!!!!! Love it!!! Well, you all have a wonderful day and know I am especially because my grandchildren are here with us!!!! I think I may have told you but Z's blood levels are looking awesome so the Dr. thinks he's "out of the woods" now. Thank you Jesus!!! Your the Lover of my Soul!!

1 comment:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

Praise God! That is great news about Zachary!!!! Yall have a safe and fun trip next week. Have some fun for us! :) Love yall!