Sunday, October 24, 2010

Good morning to all my friends and family. I hope you have a wonderful day today. Just thought I'd update you as to the happenings around here for the next several days. Tomorrow is my 3rd chemo treatment!!! I can't believe I'm 1/2 of the way done! Thank You Jesus! Today I start the steroids and insulin again. I think these 3 days are almost my hardest because I HAVE to eat something and I'm not always hungry-especially days 2 and 3. I also see my oncologist tomorrow so I can't wait to find out when we'll do the PET scan or CT or whatever will be done. I can't wait for him to see how much hair I truly do have even though it's a burr. I just didn't like seeing it fall out when I brushed my hair-now I don't have to brush it!! Yeah!!! Got my wig "adjusted" yesterday but it was giving me a headache. I may not even wear it much-we'll see. Everyone says I can do "bald" well, so if it's an encouragement to women or men for that matter to see someone not worrying about how superficial hair is then maybe that's one of the testimonies He has for me to share. It's what is on the inside that counts!!! Jesus loves us no matter what! Big, small, hairy, bald, etc. Get to know Him, He's your BEST FRIEND!!! Ask Him to share your life with you and you'll NEVER be alone!!! Have a wonderful day today.

No comments: