Monday, October 18, 2010



Hello everyone!!! Well, it's been a busy week and weekend. We had a family wedding and have a ball at it. Zachary really had fun at the wedding. There was music and dancing and he loved it!!!! I went to get my blood work done today and so my white count was low so I'm on antibiotics just in case. Oh I want you to see the new "me". My head reminds me of a young appaloosa that is beginning to "spot out". I have white hair on one side, a polka dot (dark) on the other side and the back is multicolored! I'll add some pictures of some of my hats and wigs but I don't want to do it all at once. My hair was just coming out in handfuls and I was self conscience about it falling out and being all over my clothes or in my food or I'd find it in my mouth during the night. 3rd chemo is next Monday and then I'm 1/2 way done!!! Praise the Lord. I'm really doing well and I'm looking forward to my next scan. As the story about David and Goliath goes, I have thrown 2 stones so far and just have 4 more. Speaking of David and Goliath, I was so excited because when my friend Cheryl went to Israel, she was in the valley where David picked up his stones. She picked some up and brought me one!!! I'm so happy about it. It's in the little bag I have that holds my holding cross. It stays by my bed and is in my hand during chemo and also in my hand when I'm praying. Thank you so much Cheryl for the stone. It's so neat to me. Kimberly is now 4 months along now and doing well. Zachary is talking more and more everyday. He can say "baby, Duchess, Poppy, tries to say Kodi, etc" He's so busy. Whenever he sees pictures of Caleb and Caitlyn , he gets so excited and points at them and tries to say their names. He's such a sweet little guy. We miss Caleb and Caitlyn and we try to talk to them, but that's hard to work out. Our times coming though-they will be here for Thanksgiving and so we'll be happy to see them down here. We'll do our "family Christmas" pictures while they are here. Well, gonna go and get to bed so you all take care and know we are doing well.

No comments: