Saturday, October 30, 2010

Good morning to everyone. Well, today is Saturday! Where did Thursday and Friday go? Oh yeah, I was in bed. I'll probably be there today also although I DO feel a little better this morning. I slept better last night so that's good. It's such a beautiful day out there. A little windy maybe and cool but hopefully it'll warm up some.
Zachary came over yesterday in his little skunk costume. Oh my gosh, how cute!!!! I'll have to get some pictures for you to see. I texted Caleb and Caitlyn yesterday also which we do all the time, but they never text back. At least they know we're thinking of them. They aren't encouraged in any way to keep in touch with us and that's very sad. We just keep praying for them and loving them long distanced. I do have a box to send but was hoping to get my movie completed before sending the box. I now wish I hadn't bought an Apple as I struggle to use it. It's nice and it's supposed to be easier but this old dog has a hard time.
The town of Lucas is having a fun day today with lots of activities and then Trunk or Treat. I have the candy but the car isn't decorated. Can only do a little bit of stuff. Well, I'm going to go this morning and I hope you all have a good day and an enjoyable weekend.

No comments: