Saturday, October 09, 2010



I couldn't get the other picture up-just the first one!!! She's beautiful!! Well, I haven't written on this in awhile. Sorry. I've been busy!!! Gee, what have I been up to???? I've had 2 treatments now, hair is thinning and is disappearing, nausea occ. but praise God no vomiting. Well, we found out that Kimberly and Les are having a little GIRL!!!! Yeah!! exciting for all of us. My brother came to visit for a couple of days and we surprised him and celebrated his birthday while he was here. I think he was surprised that we went to the effort. It was worth it all!!! Zachary is growing like a weed, he's now 18 months old and on his way to 19 months old. Caleb and Caitlyn are doing okay, I guess. I haven't gotten to talk to them in a few days. So sad. Love those kids so much. We're enjoying our new church and I'm just so blessed. When I don't feel like going, I watch it online which is great. The website is www.cbclucas.org and you can go to video monitoring and watch services live during the times or recorded. The thing is if it's supposed to be on, then give it a minute or a little while because of HIPPA, the pastor can't give names and faces during prayer times so just hang on and it'll come on. It's very exciting and I'm so blessed to be a part of such an awesome church!!! Not much else going on right now so I'll go and you all have a great day. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: