Friday, September 25, 2009

Hey everyone, Well, we got back from Branson in time to hit the football game tonight between the Allen Eagles and the Plano West Wolves. We won--55-6!!! We had a WONDERFUL time in Branson. We went to several shows, enjoyed Silver Dollar City but it RAINED the first day!!! I was dry except for my feet!!!! Zachary stayed dry entirely. He's a great baby-he had fun, smiled, laughed, and had a ball. He enjoyed riding the train at SDC, rode the Ducks, and was all around a GREAT sport!!! Pictures to follow. We can't wait to take Caleb and Caitlyn there. They'll LOVE IT also!!! That will be their favorite vacation spot for awhile anyway. We are all good. Not much going on at home. I'm going to my 40th high school reunion this weekend! Les has his 20!!! Unreal. Bryan and Christopher is watching Zachary tomorrow night because it's Les' big dinner and also my get together. I have a memorial service in the morning for our "fallen Eagles". I graduated from Richardson High School in Richardson and we were "The Eagles!!" I'm excited. Well, not much else to say for now because I am tired from riding/driving today so will close for now. Take care and God Bless.

No comments: