Monday, September 07, 2009

Man, time flies whether or not you are having fun!!! Labor Day-can't believe it!! It's been such a hectic week for us and this week is no exception. Dr. appts for routine check-ups, dinner with the girls from a Dr. office, more Dr. appts for The Bear,etc. Kimberly gets her stitches out Friday morning. Master Zachary has his 6 month check-up on Friday afternoon! I can't believe he's 6 months old and on my mom's birthday too!!! Unfortunately it's also the anniversary of 9-11 but I think of it only as my mom's birthday. She still is around!!! We are doing great, just busy. Christopher is well, Bryan is too. Bryan's mom isn't doing too well but she's 89 years old and I probably wouldn't be either. We went to the lake today for Labor Day. We met Les, Kimberly, Z there and we had a wonderful day. Went swimming, boating, eating, more swimming, boating, etc. I'm tired!!! Chrissy had other fun things to do instead. He was with "a friend." I have to get busy this week and get Caleb and Caitlyn's pictures into be printed. I usually send them to Wally World through the computer but for some reason, I have a disc that the computer won't accept!! Weird. Oh well. Well, I hope your day was wonderful and I'll look forward to writing again later. Love ya'll and so does Jesus.

No comments: