Sunday, September 27, 2009

WOW!!!! I had a wonderful time last night!!! I went to my 40th year high school reunion and we had a great time!! It was so much fun to see people that I graduated with and how our lives have crossed and we didn't know it. I even ran into one of the mom's of one of the children from my nursing days. She's now married to my classmate!! How cool. It was just a lot of fun and thanks to everyone that made this weekend a special one. I have been praying for our "fallen Eagles" from our class and for their families. Today was Zachary's baby dedication also. It was a neat program and all the mommies and daddies promised that they would raise their child in God's pattern for our lives. Of course we thought that Zachary was the cutest baby up there!!! Then we went to eat barbecue at Dickey's. Yummy, and it was fun. Well, I'm going to get off for a while right now. Zachary stayed with us last night because Les had his 20 year reunion so I'm a little tired because I didn't get home til about midnight and Z woke me up at 4:30 telling me he was hungry and then the alarm went off at 7:00 am. See ya later.

No comments: