Saturday, October 03, 2009

I got this in an e-mail from a friend of mine, so I decided to it, but instead of sending it by e-mail to people who may or may not be interested I'll post it to my blog!!!

Here goes the questionnaire:
1. *What is your occupation right now? * a jack of many trades
2. *What color are your socks right now? not wearing any
3. *What are you listening to right now? * 48 hours
4. *What was the last thing that you ate?* pasta, salad, toast, dump cake
5. *Can you drive a stick shift? * yes
6. *Last person you spoke to on the phone? Matthew
7. *Do you like the person who sent this to you? * my daughter, you bet!!!!
8. *How old are you today? 58
9. *What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? * FOOTBALL!!!!!
10. *What is your favorite drink?* diet Vanilla Coke
11. *Have you ever dyed your hair? yes
12. *Favorite food?* Seafood or Mexican
13. *What is the last movie you watched? Mama Mia
14. *Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving
15. *How do you vent anger? hold it in and then my neuromuscular therapist works out the knot in my body
16.. *What was your favorite toy as a child? * my horse-yes he was real
17. *What is your favorite season? * Spring/Fall
18. *Cherries or Blueberries? fav? blueberries
19. *Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? * since it's on my blog-don't have to
20. *Who is the most likely to respond? * probably no one
21. Who is least likely to respond? who knows
22. *Living arrangements?* our home with my husband
23. *When was the last time you cried?* not real sure
24. What is on the floor of your closet? * shoes, clothes
25. *Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? * I'm not, it's on my blog
26. *What did you do last night?* Had my parents over for crock pot Lasanga, dessert and it was GREAT!
27. *What are you most afraid of? * those I know dying without Jesus
28. *Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? * Cheese
29. *Favorite dog breed?* mixed breed with long hair and lots of love
30. *Favorite day of the week? * Sunday
31. *How many states or countries have you lived in? * 2 states
32. *Diamonds or pearls? * neither really
33. *What is your favorite flower? * gardenia-I carried them in my wedding

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

you didn't leave me a msg telling me that you posted it! :) You left some of my answers - that was funny!