Saturday, October 03, 2009

Good morning world!!!! It's so gorgeous outside!!!! I got to work in Dr. Eastman's office the last 2 days. It was fun. We were really busy giving flu mist and then we had some swine flu patients. I'm so glad that I don't do this full time!!! It was fun though. Today, I get to watch Zachary for a little while today while Kimberly and Kodi go to the dog park and play. I'm going to visit my mother in law although she doesn't respond back. It's so sad to see her this way. I wish the Lord would let her come on home. I had great lasagna for dinner last night. Kimberly cooked!!! It was a new recipe that you make in the crock pot and it was great. Good going girlie!!! I'm going to be walking for Alzheimer's the end of this month in honor of several people that I know. If you'd like to join the team and walk or support us, contact me.(I don't remember how to pull up my page right now-hahaha) I may be walking in MY honor to-I don't know!!! Anyway, it's for a great cause. I hope you all have a great day today and a beautiful weekend. Be sure and go to church somewhere!!!

No comments: